Hanmer Springs Luxury Accommodation, 5-star Qualmark rated
No.1 on Tripadvisor 2021
Known as a place of relaxation, Hanmer Springs is also a haven for adventure and activities. Our guests regularly say “we should have stayed longer”. From bungy jumping, jet boating, rafting and snowboarding, to golf (18 hole golf course), cycling and forest walks, Hanmer Springs Village has something for everyone! You’ll find cafés, restaurants and the famous Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa virtually on the doorstep of our luxury Hanmer Springs accommodation.
We are located just off of the main street in the centre of the Hanmer Springs Village overlooking Chisholm Reserve from where it is only a few minutes walk to the Thermal Pools, shops, cafes and restaurants. All rooms have air conditioning for the hot summers and heat-pumps plus underfloor tile heating to keep you cosy in the winter.
Accommodation & Facilities
Architecturally designed and elegantly furnished suites. Enjoy the tranquility and splendor of Hanmer Springs, coupled with unmatched service and comfort at The St James.
Select from tastefully-appointed Studio, Executive Studio, One Bedroom and Two Bedroom options; all of which feature luxurious fixtures and furnishings, including air conditioning / heating, modern bathrooms, soundproof units with blackout curtains and beautifully comfortable beds.
For the comfort of all our guests The St James is designated smoke free therefore smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
Quality facilities ensure maximum guest comfort.
OUR FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- Genuine welcome from your onsite hosts
- For the comfort of our guests smoking is NOT permitted anywhere on the property
- Luxurious Self Contained Deluxe Studios, Executive Spa Studios and One & Two bedroom Suites
- Super-king / king / queen / single beds
- Sunny courtyard patios and balconies to enjoy the alpine views
- Double-glazed, fully-insulated rooms with heat pump / air conditioning for your personal comfort
- Black out curtains
- Luxury bathrooms with under-floor heating
- Electric blankets and hairdryers
- Spa baths and gas fires in some units
- Monitored security cameras, personal safe in room, bike and ski storage (subject to availability)
- In room entertainment – SKY TV, DVD, CD, Stereo
- Wireless broadband Internet
- Rooms serviced daily and preheated for late arrivals
- Complimentary bathrobes, thermal pool towels, newspapers (Mon – Sat)
- DVD library and board games
- Porta-cot and highchair (subject to availability)
- Guest laundry
- Continental breakfast available (not included in tariff)
- Gift Vouchers