Hokitika holiday house in quiet heritage quarter location
Location, location, location.
6 guests · 2 bedrooms · 3 beds · 1 bath
- Master bedroom – 1 super king bed (upon request we can convert to two king singles)
- Bedroom 2 – 1 double bed
- Living room – 1 sofa bed (please let us know when you book if you wish to use the sofa bed so we can provide linen)
Spacious and extremely private are the best words I can find to describe how the property feels. Securely fenced and gated, it could even be described as a naturists paradise – it really is that private! You have the choice of a tiled courtyard or green grassed lawn to relax on, plus decks to follow the sun.
Private gated secret garden, river/mountain views, free hot tub, free wifi, two block walk to town centre, one block from beach and river. Or just relax and listen to the waves from your pillow.
Cyclists – We have room to store bikes for the whole group and our charging area for eBikes is undercover.
From $195 per night
Holiday House Amenities
- Heatpump / air con
- Smoke alarms
- Bike storage
- Free parking
- Single level accessible home
Everything in town is close when you stay.
You can walk to:
- The supermarket
- The river
- The beach
- The Museum
- Cafes, restaurants and bars
- The movie theatre
- The swimming pool
- The walking track which circles our cool little town