Golden Bay Luxury Accommodation – Family & Pet Friendly
The ultimate nature lover’s paradise.
The beautiful two bedroom hillside home and tree-top suite is nestled on over 20 acres of private and pristine native bush bordering Kahurangi National Park.
This luxurious and family friendly hide-away lies between the wild beauty of Wharariki Beach, Cape Farewell and the spit to the North, and the charming Whanganui Inlet, Kaihoka Lakes and Collingwood to the south.
The name ‘Karu ō te Kiwi’ translates to ‘Eye of the Kiwi’ in Te Reo Maori- The Spit forms the ‘birds eye view’ of Golden Bay into the shape of New Zealand’s very own national bird – the kiwi.
Enjoy a 10 minute walk down the drive to the beach.
The views encompass the sweeping arch of Farewell Spit, the bright blue waters of Tasman Bay and the tree clad hills. Enjoy the private walking tracks throughout the property, encounter the birdlife, explore the astounding natural beauty of Golden Bay, take your bike for a ride, fossic for gold or simply sit by the fire and relax.
Just to top things off, enjoy a complimentary basket of local goodies on arrival.
Golden Bay Holiday Accommodation
7 Guests | 3 Bedrooms | 5 Beds | 2 Bathrooms
Located in Pakawau in the Tasman region, the accommodation is set amongst stunning native bush. Wake up to a cacophony of bird song and the sun rising over Farewell Spit.
- Parking & facilities – Parking available and Private Garden
- Pets Welcome
- Services – Housekeeper Optional
- Policies – Credit cards accepted, Children welcome, Pets welcome and Smoking not allowed
- Kitchen & dining – Gas BBQ, Blender, Child’s high chair, Cooking utensils, Kitchen stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster and Vacuum cleaner
- Location features – Near ocean, Ocean view and Rural
- Bathroom & laundry – Bed linen, Clothes dryer, Towel-set and Washing machine
- Heating & cooling – Fireplace
- Entertainment – TV (Antenna)
- Internet & office – Broadband Internet
- Home Safety – Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit and Smoke Detector