Iconic Tours have been operating out of Dunedin for over 10 years. Tours extend from Mt Cook to Stewart Island.
South Island Tours from Dunedin
- Walk through New Zealand’s oldest University
- See Baldwin Street the World’s steepest street
- Visit spectacular lookouts and gardens
- Take in stunning architecture and local history
- Discover Dunedin’s unique place in NZ
- Larnach Castle
- Award-winning gardens
- Moeraki Boulders
Otago Peninsula – Small groups tour taking place over 4 to 5 hours in the afternoon and evening. Visit the best lookouts and interesting sites and short walks on the Otago Peninsula.
Cruise Ship Tours – Iconic Tours will show you all around Dunedin City on this 3.5 hour sightseeing tour. Highlights include: Baldwin St, Botanical Gardens, University of Otago, Olveston Homestead Gardens, Dunedin Railway Station and the Octagon, our city centre where we allow 30 minutes free time for shopping, dining or just soaking up the atmosphere. We may also visit the Speights Brewery Shop, First Church and many other interesting heritage and artistic sites. Visit Larnach Castle and the award winning gardens.
Dunedin Airport Transfers
- Private airport transfer service to and from Dunedin Airport and Dunedin City.
- Transport by executive sedan, mini-van or coach. Private transfers are provided for you or your group only, making for a quick and efficient journey, door to door.
Multi Day Package Tours – Iconic Tours will take you anywhere you want to go and show you what you want to see. We can organise the right type of accommodation for you and pack in a host of exciting attractions to choose from, all in a time frame that suits your requirements. Work with us to create the ideal itinerary for your South Island holiday.
Mt Cook Transfer Service – Dunedin | Mt Cook | Dunedin Day Tour
Iconic Dunedin Farm Tour – Our little farm is situated in Sawyers Bay near Port Chalmers. Come visit and we’ll introduce you to our friendly and adorable Swiss Valais sheep. You can pet our miniature cattle, feed the ducks and help lead alpacas around the paddock. Adults enjoy a complimentary coffee or tea while the kids have a play at the end of the tour.
Oamaru Dunedin Airport Direct
- Finish the Alps to Ocean cycle trail in comfort and style
- Flexible departure times to suit you and your flight
- 2.5 hour trip with short stops at Moeraki Boulders and Dunedin City on route
*min 2 people, max 10 people, larger groups on request