Affordable luxury, adults-only Kaikoura cottage accommodation, 10 minutes drive from Kaikoura town centre.
Treat yourselves and enjoy all that Glenburn Coastal Retreat offers – comfort, privacy and breathtaking scenery.
Whether it be a celebratory occasion, a romantic getaway, or simply a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, you will find everything you need to make your stay complete in one of our luxurious and modern cottages.
Imagine soaking in the sunrise from the comfort of your bed or the beach located a leisurely 10-minute stroll away. Bask in the sun’s rays as you enjoy a freshly made brew of your favourite cuppa from the privacy of an ocean-facing deck. Delight in the chorus of native birds whilst you plan your day’s adventures.
After a discovery filled day, come home again and put your feet up and admire the changing colours of the sky as the sun sets over snow-capped mountains, as you snuggle up on the sofa in front of the stunning gas log fire.
Spectacular scenery matched with affordable luxury – the perfect pairing for a great getaway.
Our 3 cottages have been built with your comfort in mind, with high-quality finishes throughout, luxurious soft furnishings and those extra little touches that make such a difference.
- Widescreen TVs
- King size bed
- Air Conditioner
- Gas Fire
- Nespresso coffee machine and pods
- Weber gas BBQ
All cottages also include
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom.
- Complimentary products for pampering. Bathrobes and slippers.
- Iron and Ironing board.
- Nespresso coffee machine and plunger.
- Gas top cooker.
- Electric blind in the bedroom – no need to get out of bed to watch the sunrise.
- Views of dolphins passing by* – depending on what the marine life feels like doing that day and not guaranteed but usually occurs.
- A short walk to the coast.
We are sorry, but our cottages and working farm surroundings are not equipped to handle the hustle and bustle of children and pets.
We are a retreat for adults wanting to escape from their reality, not bring it with them.