Tauranga Mineral Springs & Campground
Tauranga’s original family owned and operated mineral pools (EST 1968), set in a spectacular lush bushed valley only 5 minutes drive from Tauranga city centre.
Fernland Spa is open from 8.30 to 10pm daily
Many come to the springs to revitalize and get back to nature. Visitors often feel healthier and happier.
A natural wonder. No added chemicals, eco friendly. The best nature has to offer. Medicinial waters love your skin with minerals.
Experience the health benefits of bathing in 100% pure soda, crystal clear non-chlorinated mineral water flowing constantly in all hot pools. Enjoy the ambiance of the main pool or a spacious private spa.
Functions & BBQ’s
Fernland Thermal Mineral Pools is the ideal venue for your function. The pavilion offers the perfect place for your relaxed gathering whether it be a sporting group, children’s birthday celebration, Christmas party or even a small day time wedding.
Fernland Spa offers a central location, ample onsite parking, outstanding thermal hot pool facilities set in a beautiful tranquil garden setting.
- The gentle sounds of the waterfall and native bird song add unique pleasure to your celebration.
- Large commercial gas BBQs are available for hire or you may prefer to have a caterer organize the food for your group. Extensive grounds mean there is plenty of space for games and activities.
- Fernland Spa is a lush oasis only suited to small daytime weddings, wedding celebrations as we close at 10pm.
Nestled in a secluded valley of spectacular native bush only 5 minutes from downtown Tauranga, Fernland Spa Hot Pools provides campers with a tranquil setting and outstanding thermal facilities. Close proximity to Tauranga’s wineries, cafes, walkways and many tourist attractions offer something for every taste.
- Powered or non-powered sites
- Covered picnic areas
- Gas BBQs for hire
- Spotless ablution facilities, hot showers
- Kitchen / Laundry Facilities
- Unlimited wifi
- Access to main thermal pool during opening hours
Accommodation at Fernland Spa
Our quaint hexagonal cabin is the perfect escape for those wanting simplicity and a quiet retreat away from the masses, enjoy waking up to an amazing dawn chorus. Sleeps two adults containing a double bed.
The nightly rate for two adults includes free access to the main thermal pool during opening hours.
The cabin is not self-contained, you will need to use the camp ablution and cooking facilities. We provide a fitted bottom sheet and two pillows in pillowcases, all other bedding you will need to bring. You will also need to provide crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils. We do have a picnic set for hire if you get caught short for cheap hire. Free unlimited fast wifi is included.