Discover the delights of Ahipara Bay’s only holiday park set in an idyllic garden setting just 5 minutes from the spectacular 90 Mile Beach. You will not be disappointed.
Ahipara is located in the Far North, North Island, New Zealand. It is also known as “The Gateway to Ninety Mile Beach”. It is 15km west of Kaitaia and has everything you could want on a holiday.
Go no further – we have it all!
A range of Ahipara accommodation and adventure activities in the Far North of New Zealand where the weather is warmer, the beach longer, the sunsets more spectacular.
There is plenty to see and do to warrant multiple nights stay.
Our Ahipara Accommodation facilities cater for:
- Families – you can even bring the family pet
- Budget Travellers & Backpackers
- Tents and Campervan sites
- Cabins & Motel units
- Group bookings welcome
We have a full range of Ahipara accommodation for our guests – from camping and cabins, to motel units.
The Lodge, a modern and well equipped accommodation option is ideal for group and private bookings such as clubs, school groups or large families of up to 20 people.
Whether you are a family wanting a break away, a backpacker exploring New Zealand or a couple looking for a romantic break – we have it all – come and stay.
Ahipara Accommodation Facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free Communal BBQ area available to all guests free of charge.
- Guest kitchen and dining area
- Bathrooms with free hot showers
- DVD hire and board games and book exchange
- Playground and table tennis
- Internet kiosks and telephone available
- Campervan waste station
- Laundry with washing machines and dryer
- Level tree-lined park-like grounds
- A range of secluded and social tent sites
- Pet-friendly – you can bring your family pet on holiday
Sitting at the southern end of the world-famous Ninety Mile Beach is Ahipara, an unspoiled sandy beach that curves its way up the Far North’s western shoreline almost to Cape Reinga. Renowned for spectacular sunsets, it also boasts one of the best-left hand surf breaks in the world. Apart from taking time to relax and soak up the scenery, one can fish, surf, gather shellfish and go horse riding, dune riding, body boarding, kite flying and hang gliding.
- Bidz Takeaway bar, best beach fish n chips in NZ
- Ahipara Adventure Centre, activities for all!
- Gumdiggers Cafe, best breakfast and coffee in town
- Liquor Store
- Licensed Restaurant
- Superette & Post Shop
- Petrol Station