“Stay, Relax, Explore…”
Wanaka Top 10 Holiday Park offers a variety of accommodation options suitable for singles, families or groups.
Our cabins, studios, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom motel units & campervan/tent sites, provide a peaceful base to explore the local area. Please contact us directly before booking a caravan site. We have limited large sites.
Located at the gateway to Mount Aspiring National Park and an easy 25-minute walk to Wanaka township.
Wanaka Top 10 Holiday Park is sheltered from the wind and enjoys fantastic views of the mountains and lake.
Bikes are available for hire or our friendly team can book other adventures for you in the region.
Dogs are welcome in the holiday park during off peak time. No pets in our motels sorry.
Accommodation & Facilities
- Free wireless internet
- Private spa and sauna (fee applies)
- Undercover, heated BBQ pavillion
- Coin operated laundry facilities
- Our central shared living space is open 24 hours, offering views of Mt Aspiring and the Southern Alps. A fully self catering kitchen adjoins.
- Clean and modern shower areas with under floor heating will ensure you stay warm & cosy even in the coldest winter + family bathroom + access shower & toilet.
- Two playgrounds, 1 with trampoline for the younger travellers
- Bike Hire with childrens bikes, kids seats & tag alongs
- Wax room & drying room during winter for ski & snowboard gear
Our choice of Wanaka accommodation:
- Standard Cabins
- Family Studio Motel
- Ensuite studio unit (sleeps 2)
- Ensuite studio unit (sleeps 3)
- Studio Motel (sleeps 3)
- One bedroom motel
- Two bedroom motel
- Three bedroom motel
- Three bedroom apartment
- Sealed Powered Campervan sites
- Small sealed un-powered van site
- Small unpowered grass tent site
- EV charge sites
Wanaka is a haven for people who love the outdoors; whether its hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, fishing, water sports…the list goes on! It is also a picture perfect paradise for those who want to stroll around the lake breathing in the fresh mountain air or take in the views of our real gem, Mt Aspiring National Park. Our professional, knowledgeable staff can help you plan your day or even your next week.