Embark on a genuine and captivating tour experience through the stunning Motu of Waiheke Island.
Our guided tour includes visits to three of the best vineyards on Waiheke Island, offering delightful tastings amid breathtaking landscapes accompanied by informative commentary.
Indulge in a delectable lunch experience at the acclaimed 372 beachfront restaurant in Onetangi, honored with a Hat in the recent Cuisine Good Food Awards. Savor a mouthwatering lunch paired with a glass of exquisite wine.
The tour concludes with a safe return to the Matiatia wharf around 3:45 pm.
Join us for an unforgettable Waiheke Island adventure!
Your Waiheke Wine Tasting Itinerary
NZ$240pp all tastings and lunch with a glass of wine included in the price.
- 10:00 AM – Depart from Auckland via ferry to Waiheke Island.
- 10:40 AM – Upon arrival at Matiatia Wharf on Waiheke Island, your tour guide will meet you with a signboard.
- 11:00 AM – Visit the cellar door of Cable Bay Vineyards. Here, you can explore a variety of hand-picked and harvested award-winning wines produced on Waiheke Island and Marlborough.
- 12:00 PM – Enjoy lunch with a glass of wine at the award-winning beachside restaurant, 372!
- 2:00 PM – Experience a wine tasting at Postage Stamp, Waiheke Island’s newest rustic boutique winery. Taste a selection of wines in this unique setting.
- 3:00 PM – Visit Stonyridge Vineyard, nestled in a shimmering valley of olive trees and colourful vines. Here, you can enjoy wine tasting and the aromas of the south of France.
- 4:00 PM – Tour is finished and an opportunity to catch the ferry back or stay on the Island up to you.
*Please note that seasonal vineyard availability may affect the itinerary and substitutions of equal quality may be made if necessary. Additional tastings, beverages, food, and ferry tickets are not included unless arranged otherwise.
Prices are quoted in NZ$ and are subject to change.