Queenstown’s Stylish Boutique Hotel
Designer luxury hotel in the heart of Queenstown, this boutique hotel offers personalised, warm, friendly hosting – enjoy drinks and canapes served in the lobby each evening.
The sophisticated rooms, designed with flair, feature spacious en-suites and kitchenette. Rooms open to a courtyard or balcony with views to the Peak Gondola or out to The Remarkables mountain range – often snow capped.
Gourmet breakfast is available as an optional extra. A short 5-minute stroll takes you to the heart of Queenstown with a choice of award-winning restaurants, jazzy cafes and bars.
In the evening relax and enjoy a glass of local wine on your private balcony or courtyard and watch the paragliders land in the park below.
Queenstown is an adventure playground from mountaineering, tramping, bungy jumping and jet boating, through to lunches at sophisticated wineries, art tours or just exploring the local markets, arts and crafts and art galleries.
Through the winter months, Queenstown comes even more alive with its world famous ski fields – The Remarkables, Coronet Peak and Cardrona all within an easy drive.
In summer cycle through the Gibbston Valley wine region, past lakeside landscapes or through to the historic gold mining town of Arrowtown. Along the way meet an eclectic bunch of winemakers and stop by their cellar doors at small intimate tasting rooms.
The Queenstown region also excels in world-class golf courses – Jack’s Point overlooking Lake Wakatipu. The Hills Golf Club or Millbrook – all within a 30-minute drive from your hotel.
Queenstown Boutique Hotel Features:
- Urban design and flair in an intimate setting
- Central Queenstown location
- Two minutes walk across the park to town and Lake Wakatipu
- Hosted personal service
- Entertaining lounge with fireplace
- Complimentary pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Gourmet breakfasts
- Gourmet grocery/picnic packs customized to suit your needs
- Complimentary undercover parking
- Executive conference facilities
- Complimentary wireless internet
- All rooms self-contained with kitchenettes
- Drying room on site for skiers and snowboarders
Luxury Accommodation Queenstown
Queenstown Park Hotel offers boutique 5 star luxury accommodation with style and sophistication. Enjoy the latest in contemporary hotel design with your choice of 19 stylish rooms, each feature their own bathroom and kitchenette.
- Gondola Twin Rooms – View Queenstown’s alpine Gondola from your luxury room and private outdoor space. All of our twin rooms have two Queen size beds and selected rooms have a full bath separate to the shower.
- Gondola Double Rooms – View the alpine Gondola from your luxury Queenstown accommodation. All of our double rooms have a Super King size bed and either a ground floor courtyard or first floor balcony. Selected rooms have a separate toilet.
- Remarkables Rooms – Spacious suites with expansive views toward Queenstown’s Remarkables mountain range. Relax in luxury Queenstown accommodation with spectacular mountain views.
- Tower Suite – Private penthouse suite with 270° views, two levels, two bedrooms and three bathrooms. Enjoy luxury self-contained Queenstown accommodation with stunning alpine views.
Exclusive venue for conferences, meetings and business functions.
Queenstown Park’s facilities can be customised to suit small conferences, meetings or business functions in a luxury boutique hotel environment. We provide a well-appointed function room complete with catering facilities, hi-fi audio visual equipment and wireless internet access.
With accommodation for between 20 and 40 guests, your total comfort is taken into consideration. We offer an exclusive and well-appointed venue for corporate retreats just metres from central Queenstown.
The adjoining park is ideal for stretching limbs and inhaling the fresh mountain air, perfect for improving concentration and encouraging innovative thinking.