Cycling New Zealand is among the best cycling in the world
From a leisurely two-day bike tour to a spectacular 22-day cycling tour we have something for everyone.
From the far north of the North Island to the far south of the South Island, we offer a wide choice of cycling routes throughout New Zealand.
The two islands are dramatically different, each deserving a separate leisurely biking tour.
Cycle across the Southern Alps, in the rain forest or along the seacoast all in breath taking scenery.
Guided NZ Cycle Tours
- Nelson – Great Taste Trail – Your South Island Cycle Adventure takes you into food and wine country on the south island starting at the seaside town of Nelson.
- Grand Tour 16-Day South Island Cycle Tour – Your New Zealand Cycling tour/Adventure starts at Picton. A small picturesque fishing town nestling under the bush-clad hills of Queen Charlotte Sound.
- Guided Bike Tour of Beaches and Volcanoes – The Beaches and Volcanoes Guided Bike Tour is a combination of our Coromandel Beaches and Volcanoes tours.
- Coromandel Beaches – Join us on this amazing New Zealand cycle tour. The Coromandel Peninsula is a cycling gem lying east of Auckland, in one of New Zealand’s most diverse and breathtaking locations.
- Volcanoes Tour – The Volcanoes cycle tour covers a great diversity of scenery from farmland to lakes, forests and magnificent volcanoes.
- Nelson Lakes – Your South Island Cycle Adventure includes quiet, off the beaten track roads, coastal terrain, national parks, the Nelson lakes and wonderfully cycling all around.
- West Coast – Your West Coast New Zealand Cycle Tour starts in the small community of Punakaiki, which lies between Westport and Greymouth. Home to the spectacular Pancake Rocks.
- Southern Scenic – Your Southern Scenic Cycle Tour can be taken as an extension to The Grand Tour to become a wonderful 22-day holiday.
- Southern Alps 10-day, Our most popular cycling tour – Join us on our most popular New Zealand cycling tour. Tens days of stunning scenery in one of the most spectacular places on earth.
- Southern Alps of New Zealand cycling tour – 15 days – The Southern Alps of New Zealand cycling tour takes one on a breathtaking loop through some of the world’s finest scenery.
- Otago Rail, Alps 2 Ocean and Dunstan Trails – Otago Rail, Alps 2 Ocean and Dunstan Trails tour is a combination of the Alp 2 Ocean Trail, the newly opened Lake Dunstan Trail.
- Hauraki Rail Trail – Adventure cycling – Our Hauraki Rail Trail trip is designed for the casual cyclist; it is a scenic off-road cycle trail on a disused railway line.
- Twin Coast Cycle Trail – This 4 day Twin Coast Cycle Trail tour will take you from the Bay of Islands on the east coast of New Zealand’s North Island, to the Hokianga Harbour on the west coast.
- Canterbury Wine Bike Tour – This two-day Canterbury Wine Bike Tour is designed for those who enjoy a good standard of accommodation, excellent cuisine and wine combined with gentle exercise.
- Rural and Wine Bike Tour – Cycle New Zealand Rural and Wine Bike Tour is a 9-day tour from Auckland to Rotorua via Napier. In between, we will visit the delightful towns of Cambridge, Taupo and Napier.