Takapuna Beach Luxury Accommodation
Takapuna’s best kept secret
Immerse yourself in a tranquil beachside oasis, surrounded by lush greenery and tucked away alongside North Shore’s stunning Takapuna Beach.
With handy proximity to Auckland city and boutique self-contained accommodation, Emerald Inn is perfect for business travellers and holiday visitors alike.
From the restorative serenity of our gardens to the tasteful furnishings in your room, everything at the Emerald is designed with your comfort and relaxation in mind. Awake rejuvenated from a restful night’s sleep and enjoy a walk on the beach or a breakfast at the Takapuna Beach Cafe, just a two minute walk.
Enjoy the peace and quiet of our beautiful courtyard and outdoor pool, nestled amongst native kauri, kowhai, and lancewoods.
As Takapuna’s best kept secret, our beach side oasis is the prime location while you explore everything there is to see and do in our area. One of Auckland’s trendiest areas, Takapuna offers visitors boutique fashion shops and larger retailers, all just a short walk from the Emerald Inn. Hurstmere Road showcases both local and international designers. Visit The Department Store, named one of the world’s top shopping experiences or opt for Shore City our recently upgraded shopping centre. Do not miss the Takapuna Sunday market bursting with local produce and crafts.
Soak up the sun, swim in the sea, or stroll along the stunning coastal walkway to Milford Beach
Takapuna is a destination for eating and activities. A diverse range of popular cafés and restaurants are within easy walking distance of the Emerald Inn. Relax and enjoy a picnic on the beach with many takeaway options available.
Looking for a bit of culture during your stay? Enjoy a show at the Bruce Mason Centre or a play at the Pumphouse Theatre.
North Shore Events Centre and North Harbour Stadium are both located nearby.
The closest gym facility to the Emerald Inn is just a 2 minute walk away or venture a little further to the Takapuna Pool and Leisure Centre. Both welcome casual visitors.
Visit Lake Pupuke — the 150,000-year-old volcano-turned-lake — for water sports including kayaking, windsurfing, and sailing.
- Swimming Pool
- BBQ area
- Kitchen facilities in some rooms
- Free WiFi
- Guest laundry
Accommodation Takapuna Beach
Superbly appointed suites and units, nestled amongst mature sub tropical gardens are the perfect setting for your stay in Auckland. Choose this idyllic escape from the city.
Emerald Inn Room Types
Spacious, elegant and relaxing rooms opening to peaceful garden.
- Promenade Studios – Rooms located along the Promenade. Queen bed and bathroom with shower. Full cooking facilities. Maximum 2 people.
- Courtyard Studios – Located around the central courtyard, overlooking the garden. Queen bed. Cooking facilities. Bathroom with shower.
- One Bedroom Suites – Located around the central courtyard, overlooking the garden. Queen bed. Separate lounge. Cooking facilities. Bathroom with shower.
- Two Bedroom Suites – Queen bed in 1 bedroom. 2 singles in the other. Separate lounge. Cooking facilities. Bathroom with shower.
- Studio Spa – Located in the central courtyard or overlooking the garden. Queen bed. Tea- and coffee-making facilities. Spa bath. Maximum 2 people
- Poolside Studio – Located in the central courtyard or overlooking the garden. 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed and 1 single bed. Bathroom with shower. Tea- and coffee-making facilities. Maximum 3 people