Gisborne Boutique Hotel & Conference Centre in the heart of Gisborne City.
Walk to Gisborne city’s shops, cafés, theatres, museum and Gisborne Inner Harbour Marina.
Gisborne Hotel Accommodation
In the heart of beautiful sunny Gisborne you’ll find the very welcoming Emerald Hotel.
It’s a hotel that offers all the benefits of boutique accommodation right in the midst of Gisborne city centre, and is Gisborne’s first fully integrated hotel and conference facility.
Our rooms are spacious, with plenty of natural light, elegantly appointed and very comfortable.
All our 48 suites have an LCD flat screen TV, Sky TV, complementary WiFi (1gb limit per day), a mini bar, air conditioning, an iron and ironing board, hair dryers and tea and coffee making facilities.
- City Suites – A king sized bed and work desk make this spacious suite perfect for the business or leisure visitor. Comfortable and classic.
- Executive Pool View – This one-bedroom suite can be appointed with either a king-sized bed and two singles or two king-sized beds. Its large balcony captures the sun with a lovely view of the tropical pool courtyard featuring the pool and spa.
- Executive River View – This one-bedroom suite can be appointed with either a king-sized bed and two singles or two king-sized beds.
- Junior Suites – These are ideal for those mixing business and pleasure – the open plan room can be closed off to allow a lounge room for meetings.
- Executive Apartment Accommodation – Expect the best on the fourth floor in our fully-serviced apartments that include a modern fully-equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, plenty of space and stunning views.
Gisborne City Conference Centre
The Emerald Hotel is a one-stop for all conference needs.
Delegates can stay in the hotel, where we have meeting rooms of all sizes, state-of-the-art facilities, and able to cater for up to 400 guests. From white boards to projectors, microphones, screens and more – all can be taken care of by our specialist staff.
Breakfasts, morningspacious rooms. and afternoon teas, lunches and dinners can be catered for by our chef and his team.
Wedding Venue Gisborne City
Relax and enjoy your perfect wedding, knowing that every little detail has been taken care of.
Our experienced team can help with everything from theming to set-up, menu choices, accommodation and more.
If you can dream it, we can do it.
Attention to detail is our forte, so you, your family and friends, can relax and enjoy one of the most special days of your lives.
Wedding packages can be tailored to suit your requirements, We also offer generous accommodation discounts for your guests.
Our selection of rooms mean we have one for those seeking an intimate wedding, right through to the gala.
Emerald Hotel Facilities
- Bar / Lounge
- Bed And Breakfast
- Conference/Meeting Facilities
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Disabled Access Facilities
- Extended Stay
- Free Parking
- Gym/Fitness Room
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Lap Pool
- Late Arrival
- Linen Provided
- Local Newspaper/s
- Loyalty Rewards Available
- Luggage Storage
- Non Smoking
- Non Smoking Property
- On-site Secure Undercover Parking
- Outdoor Pool – Unheated
- Secretarial Services
- Spa/Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Swim-up Bar
- Wheelchair Access
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Access