Tauranga waterfront motel accommodation perfect for couples, families and groups.
Our motel is tucked into a small quiet cul-de-sac metres from the water’s edge and only an 8 minute walk to Tauranga’s city centre.
Full of character and charm, Harbour View Motel provides eight spacious self-contained one bedroom units with full kitchen facilities. We have a relaxing cobbled courtyard and BBQ area for guests to enjoy, or you can explore the harbour in one of our kayaks. 50+ Sky TV Channels and FREE WiFi in all the rooms for your convenience.
To complete the fully refurbishment and renovation of the motel we have now installed heat pumps/air-conditioners in each unit.
Mountain bikes, two single kayaks and a stand-up paddle board free for guests to use.
Each unit has something uniquely different about it, from the fantastic harbour views upstairs to your own private garden on the ground floor. You can power walk along the water front and through Memorial Park as the sun rises, or enjoy a more leisurely stroll each morning to the estuary, just metres from the motel, to sip your morning coffee.
ASURE Accommodation has bee a recipient of a “Travellers Choice Award” for 2019 and 2020 which places us in the TOP 10% of Motels in NZ for the Bay of Plenty.
Tauranga Motel Accommodation
Our Tauranga motel units offer a range of bedding configurations to suit any size family or group. Our spacious One Bedroom Motel Units are self-contained and have a fully-equipped kitchen and dining area.
We have 8 One Bedroom Motel Units and each unit has something uniquely different about it:
- Unit #1 – contains one Super King bed in the main lounge area and two single beds in second bedroom
- Unit #2 – contains one Super King bed in the main lounge area and two single beds in second bedroom
- Unit #3 – contains one Super King bed in the bedroom. In lounge: single bed plus comfortable single person sleeper couch
- Unit #4 – contains one Super King bed in the main lounge area. Second small bedroom has a single bed plus a low futon style sleeper couch (Futon couch best for children)
- Unit #5 – contains one Queen bed in bedroom. In lounge: a king single bed and a comfortable single person sleeper couch
- Unit #6 – contains one Queen bed in bedroom. In lounge: a single bed plus a single person sleeper couch
- Unit #7 – contains one Super King bed & double sofa couch in main area and & two single beds in second bedroom
- Unit #8 – contains one King bed in bedroom. In lounge: a single bed plus a single person sleeper couch
All Super King beds can be split into two single beds. We are happy to be flexible for sleeping requirements for families or groups where required. Portacot and highchair are available for toddlers.
Harbour View Motel welcomes children to any of our Tauranga motel units.
Tauranga Group Accommodation
Bring your group – large or small – and relax for a real seaside holiday…
Harbour View Motel is the perfect Tauranga motel accommodation for groups. Each of our One Bedroom Motel Units offers offer a range of bedding configurations – sleeping up to 6 people
- Each unit has a fully-equipped kitchen for cooking
- All have their own bathroom with shower and vanity so you are fully self-contained
- See details of each room including a unit floor plan showing the lay out
- Everyone is welcome at the Harbour View Motel; sports groups, school groups, culture groups, music groups, religious groups, wedding groups etc. We are also happy to accommodate all ages.
We are close to:
- Tauranga Rowing Club
- Memorial Park
- Tauranga Squash Club
- Tauranga South Bowls
- Queen Elizabeth Youth Centre
- Tauranga Boys College
- Tauranga Primary School
- Holy Trinity Church
- The Avenues Metlifecare Retirement Village
- Cedar Manor Retirement Village
We are also only a 10-15 minute drive to Mount Maunganui’s sporting venues and the main Mount Beach.
- Please use our enquiry form to request a personalised quote