Taxi service, private transfers and tours in Kerikeri, Paihia, the Bay of Islands and surrounding areas.
We will pick up and drop off anywhere from the Bay of Islands to Auckland including airports, hotels, motels, holiday parks, Paihia and Opua wharves and many more locations.
Based in Kerikeri, the Bay of Islands, we provide the following services at a very reasonable price:
- Bay of Islands Airport transfers
- Door to door transfers and taxi service
- Bay of Islands day tours and private Hire
- Inter-city transfers
- Cruise Ship Passenger Tours
Our mini buses are fully air conditioned with 11 and 6 passenger seater capacity.
Bay of Islands Day Tours
ABC Shuttles are happy to organise tours around the Bay of Islands area to suit your time frame and budget, see New Zealand at its best!
The Bay of Islands is one of the most picturesque and popular holiday sites in New Zealand, combining great outdoor experiences with some of New Zealand’s most significant historic sites.
The Bay of Islands was the site at which the earliest contact between the indigenous population and European settlers took place. Visit Waitangi to see the treaty house, where New Zealand’s founding document was signed by Maori and Pakeha leaders. Russell, once the rowdy and bustling capital of New Zealand, today maintains a lively and casual island feel due to its isolation from the mainland.
From Russell township you can walk north to Flagstaff Hill, a reserve that was once the scene of a historic confrontation between Maori leader Hone Heke and the British Colonials. The flag pole flying the Union Jack was severed four times before war settled the dispute.
Tour Highlights include:
- The Kawiti Glow Worm Caves
- The Hundertwasser toilets at Kawakawa
- The Kawakawa Vintage Steam Railway
- The Waitangi Treaty Grounds & House
- Te Waimate Mission House
- Historic Russell and the Pompallier Mission House
- The Makana Chocolate Factory
- The majestic Haruru Falls
- Kerikeri’s historic Stone Store
- Kemp House, the oldest wooden home in New Zealand
- Rewa’s Maori Village
- Kerikeri’s Rainbow Falls
- Puketi Ancient Kauri Forest
- The Parrot Place
- The famous Bay of Islands Packhouse Markets
- Many local Vineyards and much more…