Quality 4 star motel accommodation 5 Minutes Walk to Oamaru town and restaurants.
Our motel is a ‘Home away from Home’ for your holiday accommodation in Oamaru, New Zealand.
Quality and service are guaranteed.
For business travel, and your Oamaru business corporate accommodation needs, secure wireless internet is available.
AAA Thames court motel, provides restaurant charge backs, and meals can be delivered to your room, from two very popular Oamaru restaurants.
Corporate Rates are available.
Our Oamaru accommodation is ideally positioned for:
- Oamaru Restaurants and Bars
- Blue & Yellow Eyed Penguin colonies
- Museum & Art Gallery
- Oamaru Historic Precinct
- Top quality service and accommodation
- 10 quiet & spacious apartments
- Sunny location
- Large and private section set in lovely garden
- Childrens Play Area
- Well equipped kitchen
- Free Unlimited Secure Wifi available
- Full Cooking Facilities
- Plentiful off street parking
- Continental Breakfast Available
- DVD Player and Free DVD Library
- Sky TV including Sky Sports 1, 2 & 3, Movies Premiere
- 32″ Flat screen TVs
- Freeview TV
- Telephones in room
- 5 Minutes Walk to town and restaurants
- Close to Penguin Colony and Historic Buildings
Superior Studio Apartments
Our ground floor spacious studio apartments have a queen & single bed, full cooking facilities and ensuite.
Superior One Bedroom Apartments
Each of our Ground Floor One Bedroom apartments have a Queen Bed, 2 Single Beds in the bedroom, full cooking facilities and ensuite.
Home away from home describes well our family, 2 bedroom apartments. Queen bed in one bedroom, 2 singles in the other bedroom and 2 singles in the lounge, full cooking facilities and ensuite.
Executive King Suite
Our ground floor spacious executive king suite has a king bed, full cooking facilities and ensuite.
Upstairs Family Apartments
Home away from home describes well our family, 2 bedroom apartments. Queen and single bed in one bedroom, double bed in one bedroom and 2 singles in the lounge, full cooking facilities and ensuite.