16,500Ft -The Highest Jump in The North Island
Skydive Auckland offers the experience of a lifetime as Auckland's leading Tandem Skydiving and Skydiving Training provider.
Why Skydive Auckland?
- Imagine an insanity inducing 200kmph of freefall, capturing stunning views of both coasts with everything in between- right above Kaipara Harbour , you'll get a birds eye view of the beaches,volcanoes, rainforests and even the city.
- Our customers are spoilt for choice with skydive heights of 9,000, 13,000 & 16,500 feet, the last of which is the highest skydive jump in the North Island, New Zealand.
- Skydive Auckland has 20 years in the industry, and are committed to providing a safe, friendly and enjoyable skydiving experience.
- Skydive Auckland is located just 35 minutes from Auckland City ( pick ups available ) and less than an hour’s drive from New Zealand’s Auckland Airport, making it an easy adrenalin activity choice for the corporate teams looking for something different, plus locals and travelers alike.
- We cater for all sizes of groups with our plane being able to take up to 5 people per jump!
What is Tandem Skydive?
Officially it’s a type of skydiving where a student skydiver is connected via a harness to a Tandem Skydiving instructor.
The instructor guides the student through the whole jump from exit through freefall, piloting the canopy, and landing.
The student needs only minimal instruction before making a tandem skydiving jump.
Learn to Skydive in Auckland
Get your heart pumping with one of the best ever adrenalin sport activities available.
Learn to Skydive in Auckland, New Zealand - Where else would you want to complete your 8 level AFF programme, than in New Zealand’s biggest city.
With Auckland Skydive you will be trained by a team of NZPIA qualified instructors and you will experience a feeling like no other. You will qualify to skydive solo.
We dare you to take up the Skydiving challenge – Learn to Skydive
Skydive Auckland - Prices
Prices quoted in NZ$, subject to change
- A quick hit - Experience a Tandem Skydive with Auckland Skydive from 9,000 feet. That’s a height of 2743.2 metres with 25 seconds of freefall
- A tasty little teaser - Get your heart pumping! Imagine skydiving from 13,000 feet. That’s a height of 3,962.4 metres with 45 seconds of freefall
- The Ultimate Rush - The highest tandem skydive in New Zealand’s North Island. Jump from a massive 16,500 feet. Skydiving with no limits. You’ll be skydiving 5029.2 metres with an insane 75 seconds of freefall. It’s the Ultimate Rush.
Tandem skydive DVD - Your own tandem skydive DVD. Relive the adrenalin rush over and over again.
Tandem skydive photos – Just in case no believes you did it, you can show them the photos to prove it.
Tandem Skydive Photos + DVD Pack – get the complete package including photos and a DVD.
Skydive Auckland T-shirt – Take home one of our quality Skydive Auckland T-Shirts and remember the adrenalin rush every time you put it on.
Sport skydivers - Skydiving is considered one of the world’s extreme adventure sports and is very popular with people wanting an adventure holiday in New Zealand. At Skydive Auckland we welcome and encourage visiting skydivers and sport jumpers to use our skydiving facilities.
At Skydive Auckland we offer a personalised One on One Handcam DVD so you don’t have to share your five minutes of fame with anyone else. Your DVD starts on the ground where you meet your Instructor and get to say hello to all your friends and family back at home or on the ground.
It then captures your tentative walk out to the plane and shots of you and the fantastic scenery up to your desired altitude. Then its out of the door with your whole freefall experience caught on camera before your parachute opens and our unique camera technique enables us to capture your reaction as this happens - a "priceless" moment that you`ll want to replay time and again!
Then it’s the peaceful six minute ride down with some Rock`n`Roll turns all way back to terra firma. As well as all this video footage your Skydive Auckland cameraman is also busy taking digital photos of you with a separate camera also mounted on his specially designed Handcam Glove. Your DVD is then edited to music on landing and ready for you to watch with all your mates, or alone if preferred after you land.
You can then take it home with you as a DVD Certificate of Proof as to what you just did.
Don’t worry if you are still unsure about what you want to do. You can decide until you get to the dropzone. There we will show you examples of the DVDs and explain everything to you, this should make your decision a little easier once you`ve seen what’s on offer!
Skydive Auckland Enquiry Form