Te Wanaka Lodge is a popular ski lodge in the winter and a delightful bed and breakfast in the summer.
If you are planning a trip to Wanaka with a group or larger family, Te Wanaka Lodge offers fantastic holiday homes.
Owned and operated by young outdoor enthusiasts, whose passions include fly-fishing, golf, hiking, biking and enjoying good food and wine, Te Wanaka Lodge is a contempory European style lodge and is located in the heart of the Wanaka village.
When staying here you can put your car away and stroll to the lake, restaurants, shops and golf course.
Te Wanaka Lodge Accommodation
Te Wanaka Lodge is a true ski lodge in the Winter months, with traditional Après-ski during the evenings. During the summer it is a lovely B&B with an emphasis on friendly, personal service.
At Te Wanaka Lodge, our guests have the opportunity to enjoy their comfortable private rooms while still having the opportunity to meet and socialise with other guests in our lounges and sunny courtyard.
If you are planning a trip to Wanaka with a group or larger family, Te Wanaka Lodge offers two fantastic holiday homes: Coryan Cottage and The Krook.
Rooms - Te Wanaka Lodge offers double and twin rooms and a garden cottage in a private courtyard
Food and Beverage - Enjoy a range of breakfast options and complimentary afternoon tea.
Spa and Massage - Relax in the hot tub or have an in-house massage.
- Fully cooked breakfast & afternoon tea is included in your room tariff
- All bedrooms with ensuite bathroom and private balcony
- All rooms with Flat Panel LCD TV & SKY (5 channels)
- Wireless Internet
- Downstairs library lounge with Log Fire
- Upstairs TV lounge with TV & DVD/video library
- Cedar Hot Tub/Spa in garden setting
- In-house therapeutic massage service
- Pretty courtyard garden with outdoor fire and seating
- House Bar & Cellar - specialising in local beer & wines
- Free activity booking service
- Off street parking
- Guest laundry service
- Ski/Gear drying room and equipment storage
- Fax, internet and other business facilities
23 Brownston Street
Phone: +64 3 443 9224
Fax: +64 3 443 9246
Web: Visit website
If you would like to enquire to more than one company all at the same time then go to our Travel Planner
Our Travel Planner provides a fantastic way to make enquiries to lots of Tourism companies all at once so you don't have to fill out a heap of forms just to get a quote