Welcome to Portside Inn, Napier
About the Backpackers
Come and enjoy our friendly hospitality, overlooking the Iron Pot marina.
We are the only backpackers in the Historic Fishing Village of Ahuriri, which is THE place to be on your visit to Napier.
Shops, Cafes, and the best Bars and Restauants in Napier are all within a few minutes walk from your doorstep.
We are ideally located for access to the Hawkes Bay Trails Water Ride and are a Cycle Friendly Business.
With spacious facilities, including landscaped barbecue areas, Portside Inn is the ideal place to stay for families, couples or large groups.
- Our rooms, Family, Twin, Double and shared dorms.
- We also have powered Campervan sites.
- Our purpose built facilities are ideal for large groups, sports teams, etc
- Seasonal workers welcome
- Dorm room - $26 per person
- Twin room - $62 per room based on 2 sharing
- Double room - $62 per room based on 2 sharing
- Family room - $114 per room based on 4 sharing
- Campervan - $28 per night based on 2 sharing
Prices subject to change for peak periods and special events
Long stay and seasonal worker rates available on request and subject to availability
- Sleeps 50, plus 8 powered Campervan sites
- Bikes and Kayaks available for hire
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free Pick up/Drop off
- Spacious lounge
- Secure off street parking - limited spaces
- Unrestricted street parking
- Disabled facilities
- Safe storage for valuables
- FREE Wifi
- Tours arranged
- 2 great outdoor areas with free to use barbecues
- Job search assistance
- Free Table Tennis
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Book library and exchange
- Free DVD library
- Herb Garden
- Board Games
52 Bridge Street
Phone: +64 6 833 7292
Web: Visit website
If you would like to enquire to more than one company all at the same time then go to our Travel Planner
Our Travel Planner provides a fantastic way to make enquiries to lots of Tourism companies all at once so you don't have to fill out a heap of forms just to get a quote