Ludlow Farmstay and Bed & Breakfast - Hawke's Bay (NZ)
HOLIDAY SPECIAL - Stay 7 nights and receive one night FREE!
Ludlow is a working farm of 650ha situated 25 minute drive south on SH2 between Hastings and Waipawa. Drumpeel Road lies 2 kms north of Otane Township turnoff.
Ludlow Farm is extensive cropping, with lamb and beef finishing. Crops include barley, peas, squash pumpkins, sweetcorn and grass seed.
Come and enjoy our farm in sunny Hawke's Bay, relax in the recently renovated Shearers Cottage and savor the tranquility of the Drumpeel Valley farmland, or visit local attractions throughout Hawke's Bay wineries and Restaurants are all easy access.
Expect a warm welcome from Ellymae our Jack Russell terrier.
- 25 min drive to Hawkes Bay Wine country - vineyards, restaurants and golf courses
- 30 min drive to Central Hawkes Bay sandy beaches local rivers for trout fishing
- Splash Planet
- Visit Art Deco Napier
- Cape Kidnappers Gannet Colony / Garden Tours / Wine Tours / Bush Walks and tramps / Orchard Tours can all be organised.
- Farm Tour/ Farm Walks
- Private - 150 metres from main Homestead
- Bedrooms - Queen, Double and Twin/ King (sleep 6 persons)
- 1 bathroom with heated tile floor (shower only)
- Full kitchen facilities
- Linen supplied (cotton)
- Duvets and electric blankets
- T.V and Radio
- Open Fire and electric heating
- Children catered for
- Dinner by arrangement
- Self catering kitchen
- Non smoking
- Off street parking
- Swimming pool available by request
- Astrograss tennis court available by request
- Cot and Highchair available
ACCOMMODATION RATES: Quoted in NZ$, Subject to Change
- NZ$100 single
- NZ$165 double
- NZ$35 extra person
$40.00 per person dinner option (dine with Hosts). Must be prebooked in advance.
53 Drumpeel Road
Central Hawke's Bay
Phone: +64 6 856 8348
If you would like to enquire to more than one company all at the same time then go to our Travel Planner
Our Travel Planner provides a fantastic way to make enquiries to lots of Tourism companies all at once so you don't have to fill out a heap of forms just to get a quote