Bay of Many Coves Resort - Marlborough Sounds' only 5-star resort
Once you’re here at Bay of Many Coves we’ll make you feel right at home. The resort has so many wonderful features you may simply want to relax and soak up the surroundings. There is also a world of adventure waiting right at the end of the jetty and in the bush-clad hills all around you.
Luxury has never been so pure, so natural, or so full of new experiences. And they’re all right here, waiting for you.
Luxury 3-Bedroom Apartment - Spacious living with unsurpassed luxury, comfort and style for up to (6) people in 3 bedrooms. Architecturally designed with warm wood interior looking out to uninterrupted views across the bay from inside and from the generous balcony.
Luxury 2-Bedroom Apartment - A stone’s throw from the water’s edge with beautiful views across the bay, private balcony, spacious interior with full kitchen, laundry and designer bathroom. Easily accommodates 2 couples with individual privacy.
Luxury 1-Bedroom Apartment - For honeymooners, couples or solo adventurers, the luxurious single bedroom apartment offers a little slice of heaven. Fully equipped with kitchenette, spacious bathroom and private balcony, with beautiful bay views from your own private retreat.
- Laundry - in room or Guest laundry facility
- Reception for onward reservations, tour activities, travel bookings etc
- In room facilities include safe, bathrobes, hairdryers, minibar, refrigerator and cooking facilities, Sky TV, DVD players, audio systems
- Children friendly with baby sitting or baby monitors, cots and high chairs
- 24 hour reception with manager on duty
Getting out and about
- Sea Kayaks (doubles or singles)
- Dinghies (two-man row boats)
- Resort Tender for guided excursions in the bay
- Helipad on site
- Moorings for boats - 8 available
- Relaxing in and around the water
- Swimming pool - heated, outdoor, with poolside loungers
- Cedar Hot tub - 6-person approx
- Swimming at our safe beachs
- Day Spa for on-site therapies
- Soothe your soul and relax your body with our resident therapist
- Relaxation, Swedish, and Hot Stone Massages
- 100% NZ Skin Deep products used
- Food and beverage facilities include Kumutage all day guest lounge, Foredeck Restaurant and Bight Cafe with Room Service available. Kitchenettes for self catering (supplies can be arranged)
- Keeping in touch with the outside world - complimentary WiFi throughout the resort, in-room telephones and wake up calls
- Games, DVDs and library onsite
- Daily newspapers available
The Resort is just a 30-minute ferry ride from the township of Picton. There are no roads in or out. The Resort can be accessed by water taxi, floatplane or helicopter.
Transportation to and from the Bay of Many Coves
For all transportation options, we highly recommend booking ahead, the Resort Staff are very happy to assist in making your reservations so please contact us.
- CLICK HERE to see transport options to our property
Bay of Many Coves
Phone: +64 3 579 9771
Fax: +64 3 5799 777
Web: Visit website
If you would like to enquire to more than one company all at the same time then go to our Travel Planner
Our Travel Planner provides a fantastic way to make enquiries to lots of Tourism companies all at once so you don't have to fill out a heap of forms just to get a quote