Daily transport from Greymouth to Christchurch return
West Coast Shuttle is an award winning Passenger Transport Service who prides itself in quality of service for all travelers.
Whether you are a young backpacker exploring New Zealand for the first time, a well seasoned discerning passenger who likes the good things in travel or a regular traveler with a wide variety of needs. We have turned back the clock and re introduced some of the old fashioned values in passenger transport.
West Coast Shuttle has two similar coaches to ensure that you will always be provided with the same high level of service to ensure proper care and maintenance of our coaches.
Available for charter with our BCA star graded coach (4+ )
Save Time with West Coast Shuttle
- West Coast Shuttle gets you there quicker
- We don't stop along the way for comfort stops
- Travel times are generally 4 hours from Regent Theatre to Christchurch Tuam St. -Traffic congestion in Christchurch City, number of stops for pickups / drop offs or road conditions can vary this time.
West Coast Shuttle Comfort
We strive to offer the best possible service by providing the following:
- Ample leg room in reclining seats with individual pillows. Throw rugs are also available.
- The West Coast Shuttle coaches are air conditioned for summer and are cosy for winter.
- Refreshments are available on board and include chilled bottled water ($3.00) and light snacks including small fruit drink and small biscuits ($4.00).
- Complimentary tea and coffee on most services.
- A clean onboard toilet (possibly the only service coach in the South Island with a toilet).
- The Coach is video equipped and used to show tourist region promotional material.
- All our drivers are well experienced tour drivers
Greymouth to Christchurch Timetable
Departs Greymouth Regent Theatre Cnr Herbert and Mackay St (Reporting time 7.45), Kumara Junction (08.00), Kumara(08.10), Jacksons Tavern (08.40), Arthur's Pass (9.20 by telephone box), arrive Christchurch Airport (11.30), Riccarton Mall (11.45), Hospital (11.50) Tuam St midday
Christchurch to Greymouth Timetable
From 01 June 2015,the service will arrive and depart from platform 'L' at the Central Bus Exchange in Lichfields St. Reporting time 2.15.
Tuam St (2.15) Riccarton Mall (on Riccarton Rd near MacDonalds) (2.30), Christchurch International Airport on demand only (3.00), and Yaldhurst / Russley intersection by 100K sign heading toward Yaldhurst (3.00), Darfield on demand only(3.30), Springfield (3.55), Arthur's Pass (out side Mountain House 5.00 ) arrive Greymouth Regent Theatre (6.45 pm).
Quoted in NZ$, Subject to Change
Minimum full fare is $32.00 when your travel is within one 'zone' of:
- Christchurch / Springfield
- Greymouth / Arthur's Pass
- Springfield / Arthur's Pass
- Arthur's Pass Shuttles
Traveling within two zones $42.00
- Greymouth / Springfield
- Christchurch / Arthur's Pass
- Springfield / Greymouth
- Arthur's Pass / Christchurch
Traveling within three zones $55.00
- Greymouth / Christchurch
- Christchurch / Greymouth
- Return travel discounted fare (must be booked and paid for prior to date of travel) $95.00
Unaccompanied Children all zones$44.00
Unaccompanied child two zones $40.00
Airport Surcharge $3.00
Discount available to Supergold Card, BBH, YHA and full time tertiary student with current ID
PLEASE USE OUR ENQUIRY FORM FOR BOOKINGS AND ENQUIRIES
West Coast Shuttle, Greymouth to Christchurch Enquiry Form
52 Marsden Rd
Phone: +64 3 768 0028
Mobile: (64) 274 927000
Fax: +64 3 768 0328
Web: Visit website
DRIVER CELL: 0274 927488