Ferry B&B and Fishing Lodge, Queenstown
"The Ferry" Bed and Breakfast accommodation is the perfect place to stay whilst touring the surrounding areas of Queenstown, Glenorchy, Arrowtown and Wanaka, and is proving to be a popular location to relax and unwind after walking the fabulous Routeburn or Milford tracks.
Your historic Queenstown bed and breakfast is located in a beautiful tranquil country location, and only 10 minutes from Queenstown, and 10 minutes to historic Arrowtown. If it's snow skiing you're after, you'll be centrally located between Coronet Peak and the Remarkables ski areas - both only 20 minutes away.
Surrounded by delightful English cottage gardens and set in tranquil scenic surroundings, this bed and breakfast accommodation is suitable for the most discerning of travellers.
Glenys, your hostess will look after you, leaving you free to relax and enjoy yourself in the activity capital of the Southern Hemisphere. And if fishing is your passion, why not use Kevin as your personal guide. Just imagine having your own personal guide living in.
Queenstown makes the perfect destination whatever the season. Spring, Summer and Autumn offer a pleasant climate to those escaping from winter in the northern hemisphere.
The Winter period is a time for skiing and snowboarding. Most people visit Queenstown for a longer period during this time when we can let the Whole House as a holiday home for self catering. With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Kitchen, laundry and lounge dining it is perfect for families or small groups.
Your host's accommodation is completely separate from the adjoining Bed and Breakfast area, ensuring privacy for our guests
should they desire it. However, we do enjoy meeting our guests and are here to help when you need us.
Guest quarters are situated in the Historic original Hotel building which operated from 1868 to 1972. Completely unique accommodation full of character, history, old world elegance and charm near the historic Shotover Bridge.
The Historic Ferry Hotel B & B consists of Unit 1 - double room with antique brass bed and ensuite bathroom, and Unit 2 - double room with king-size bed and a private bathroom, as an option Unit 2 can be offered as a family unit with the addition of a small twin room. There is also a Guest Lounge/Dining room, Kitchen and laundry.
Bed & Breakfast Accommodation options:
- Double room rates range between $195 and $235 per night depending on time of year and length of stay.
- Family unit rates are the same for 2 adults, and up to 2 children under 12,
- or for extra adults there is an additional charge of $65 per person
- Whole House option is available and is ideal for small groups or families.
- During the Winter we offer a self contained option for skiers as stays are normally for longer periods. We do ensure however that the huge log fire is kept burning to ensure a warm house on your return, and we are still available for information and assistance.
- Enquire about our early ski season bookings for the entire lodge.
Ferry Bed & Breakfast, Queenstown Enquiry Form
92 Spence Road
Lower Shotover 9371
Phone: +64 3 442 2194
Freephone: within NZ: 0800 111 804
Fax: +64 3 442 2190
Web: Visit website