We provide fast, safe and efficient New Zealand domestic air services and scheduled services throughout the North Island.
Sunair is based at Tauranga but with further crew bases at Gisborne, Hamilton, & Whitianga, providing a route structure encompassing:
Whangarei, Great Barrier Island, Whitianga, Ardmore, Hamilton, Tauranga, Rotorua & Gisborne.
Bay of Plenty Scenic Flights
Experience the Bay of Plenty for the ultimate perspective!
There is nothing quite like having a birds eye view, of the beautiful beaches of Whitianga and the Coromandel.
Prices quoted in NZ$, subject to change.
- Buzz the Mount - 20 mins: $120 pp
- Tauranga City + more 30 mins: $145 pp
- Volcanic White Island - 65 mins: $299 pp
- Mt Tarawera Volcanic - 65 mins: $299pp
- Volcanic Double - 2 hours: $589pp
Sunair can also customise your scenic flight to your requirements.
Sunair also offer Gift Vouchers for Scenic Flights.
Gift Vouchers are very popular and make great Christmas stocking fillers.
Professional Instructors with over 80 years combined experience.
Our Chief Flying Instructor has a 100% trainee pass rate.
- Guidance through Tertiary studies
- Private Pilot License
- Commercial Pilot License
- Multi, Instrument and Instructor Rating
- Command Practice
- Re-Currency Training
- Overseas Licence Conversion
We also offer:
- Charters and Scenic Flights available on request anywhere in New Zealand
- Flight Training
- Gift Certificates
- Aircraft Maintenance and Airport Services
Sunair Tauranga Enquiry Form
AS Hangar 11
55 Jean Batten Dr
Phone: +64 7 575 7799
Freephone: within NZ: 0800 786 247
Web: Visit website