The St James in Hanmer Springs
TripAdvisor 2016 Travellers’ choice award | TripAdvisor 2015 Travellers’ choice award | North Canterbury 2014 Tourism/Hospitality award
Known as a place of relaxation, Hanmer Springs is also a haven for adventure and activities. Our guests regularly say “we should have stayed longer”. From bungy jumping, jet boating, rafting and snowboarding, to golf (18 hole golf course), cycling and forest walks, Hanmer Springs Village has something for everyone! You’ll find cafés, restaurants and the famous Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa virtually on the doorstep of our luxury Hanmer Springs accommodation.
Accommodation & Facilities
Hanmer Springs luxury accommodation, 5-star Qualmark rated.
Architecturally designed and elegantly furnished suites. Enjoy the tranquility and splendor of Hanmer Springs, coupled with unmatched service and comfort at The St James.
Select from tastefully-appointed Studio, Executive Studio, One Bedroom and Two Bedroom options; all of which feature luxurious fixtures and furnishings, including air conditioning / heating, modern bathrooms, soundproof units with blackout curtains and beautifully comfortable beds.
For the comfort of all our guests The St James is designated smoke free therefore smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
Quality facilities ensure maximum guest comfort.
OUR FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- Genuine welcome from your onsite hosts
- For the comfort of our guests smoking is NOT permitted anywhere on the property
- Luxurious Self Contained Deluxe Studios, Executive Spa Studios and One & Two bedroom Suites
- Super-king / king / queen / single beds
- Sunny courtyard patios and balconies to enjoy the alpine views
- Double-glazed, fully-insulated rooms with heat pump / air conditioning for your personal comfort
- Black out curtains
- Luxury bathrooms with under-floor heating
- Electric blankets and hairdryers
- Spa baths and gas fires in some units
- Monitored security cameras, personal safe in room, bike and ski storage (subject to availability)
- In room entertainment – SKY TV, DVD, CD, Stereo
- Wireless broadband Internet
- Rooms serviced daily and preheated for late arrivals
- Complimentary bathrobes, thermal pool towels, newspapers (Mon – Sat)
- DVD library and board games
- Porta-cot and highchair (subject to availability)
- Guest laundry
- Continental breakfast available (not included in tariff)
- Gift Vouchers
We have the perfect venue for executive team meetings, team building and corporate groups. When your team needs to plan for the future, initiate change or simply recharge and re-group, 59 on St James is the place go. Here you can clear your mind away from the distractions of the city and busy routines and make way for creative thinking and innovation.
59 on St James is a boutique meeting venue providing an informal, relaxed and secluded environment ideal for small groups. Midweek is the perfect time to hold your next meeting and we can provide technical equipment such as whiteboards, data projector and more, and catering arrangements can be made for meals on or off-site.
During your Hanmer Springs retreat we can help you organize a fun programme for your team or group. Enjoy high-activity outdoor action such as bungy jumping, white water rafting, clay bird shooting and mountain biking, or more relaxing leisure activities including swimming, spa packages, forest walks, fishing, golf and wine tasting.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Luxury accommodation is provided at The St James which is less than five minutes picturesque walk from 59 St James.
The St James in Hanmer Springs Enquiry Form
20 Chisholm Crescent
Hanmer Springs 7334
Phone: +64 3 315 5225
Freephone: within NZ: 0508 St James (0508 7852637)
Fax: +64 3 315 5265
Web: Visit website