South Pacific Motorcycle Tours
New Zealand Motorcycle Rental and Tour Specialists
MOTORCYCLE RENTAL | SELF-GUIDED GPS TOURS | FULLY GUIDED TOURS | CLUB/GROUP TOURS
Choose from the finest selection of rental motorbikes in New Zealand including meticulously maintained Triumph, Harley-Davidson, BMW, Honda and Suzuki machines.
Why Choose South Pacific Motorcycle Tours?
What makes us Special?
"Motorcycling is our Passion - it's in the family blood. We're committed to providing an exceptionally high standard of personal service, and only products of the highest quality in New Zealand. As Benjamin Franklin once said - 'Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten' " - Carole & Mike, owners
- Excellent ratings on Trip Advisor
- We offer free transfers between your Christchurch airport/hotel and our Base (except for 1 day hires)
- Start your trip on a quiet, traffic-free road, not in a busy city
- We offer an unrivalled presentation, reception and transfer service;
- We are accredited Qualmark Enviro Silver by New Zealand Tourism - we genuinely care for our environment;
- We are the only motorcycle rental company offering short term hire;
- We are the only motorcycle rental 'Exceptional Tourism Provider Award' Winner
- We clearly itemise all price inclusions - no hidden extras!
- The best selection of motorcycle gear and accessories
- Start from a Base with great facilities, not just a drop-off point!
Why Choose OUR Bikes?
- We only offer latest late-model new or low mileage machines;
- Your bike will be presented to you in immaculate condition - they even all have names
- Our bikes are serviced by our own fully qualified mechanic supported by Main Dealer Checks;
- All bikes come with current Certificate of Fitness issued by NZ Land Transport Authority
- Our bikes are owned by us, (we are not agents sub-hiring from another company!)
Why Choose OUR Tours?
- Personal Service - We're client focused, our groups are small, and we provide unsurpassed 24/7 support;
- Support -Tour Guides that know all the secrets, local but professional;
- Safety - Start your ride on a quiet country road instead of in the middle of a dangerous City
- Reliable - We are New Zealand Qualmark Endorsed.
- Value - Our itinerary days are filled with riding days and adventure, not transfers and air-travel! Our Kiwi Classic Tours are real value-for-money;
- Clarity - No hidden costs, no extra taxes on prices - and we clearly itemise all inclusions
- Kiwiana - We showcase the real New Zealand - the sheep, the Kiwi, the Maori legends, the delicious food, beer and wines;
- Quality - Our latest model machines and all rental gear & equipment are maintained to the highest level and presented to you in pristine condition;
- Flexibility - our Unique 'Rest or Ride' Days allow you to do just that - rest, explore, see all the attractions, or carry on riding until you drop!
About Our Tours
Our 7 and 15 Day Fully Guided Tours are offered at our Easy Rider tariff, staying in affordable holiday-park Cabins to keep costs down, supported by one professional tour guide motorcyclist and our legendary Itinerary Support Pack. Our 11, 12 and 23 Day Fully Guided Tours are offered at Kiwi Classic or Luxury Supreme tariff, supported by a professional tour guide motorcyclist and Support Vehicle/driver for all your luggage.
We offer Self Guided Tours at all levels, supported by a route-loaded waterproof GPS to guide you door-to-door, and of course the legendary South Pacific Itinerary Support Pack.
We book all your lodgings and activities. Regardless of whether you choose Easy Rider (Cabin), Kiwi Classic (B&B), or Luxury Supreme (Hotel/Lodge) tariff level, you will get the best.
Personal Service, Top Bikes!
Expect an exceptional service. Pompt, clear communication when you book, and a meticulously-presented motorcycle when you arrive. Plus of course lots of biker-friendly chat in between.
Motorcycle Pick-up or Drop-off
Our Head Office and Main Base is located near Christchurch, your gateway to the glorious Southern Alps, offering arguably the best motorcycling in the world. So if you fly into Christchurch we can also pick you up from the airport or hotel, and talk about your trip over a 'cuppa' before you depart. As long as you either Pick-up your motorcycle from, or Drop-off your motorcycle to, our Christchurch Base, you can choose other pick-up or drop-off locations such as Auckland,Wellington, Nelson or Queenstown.