Homestay / Bed & Breakfast - Wellington's Best Kept Secret
A spacious luxury guest room is available for your retreat in Wellington. Weekend guests are preferred, and longer stays can be negotiated. This will be your home away from home and I will ensure you are welcome and comfortable.
The house is in one of Newtown's finest streets - just 10 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from downtown Wellington and a short walk to Wellington Hospital. Robyn has a passion for gardening and there is a picturesque private courtyard garden adjoining the kitchen at the rear of the house.
- King-size bed
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- TV, alarm clock, hair dryer
- Shared bathroom and two toilets
- Continental breakfast
- Wireless broadband if you bring your own computer
- Magnificent carrara ceiling
- On a bus route
- Suitable for children Prefer adults
- Pet friendly - No pets in the house
RATES: Quoted in NZ$, Subject to Change
- $105 per night Bed & Continental Breakfast (single)
- $130 per night Bed & Continental Breakfast (double)
Your Host: Robyn has a nursing / health background with degrees in Social Science and Public Health. She is interested in making your stay memorable and introducing you to Wellington.
Roy Street Retreat Bed & Breakfast, Newtown, Wellington Enquiry Form
31 Roy Street
Phone: +64 4 970 5655
Mobile: 027 236 0881
Web: Visit website