Molesworth Station Tours, Blenheim
New Zealand's leading Molesworth Station high country experience tour guides
The most popular ways to explore the region are by coming on an organized Molesworth Heritage Tour. Or for 4WD enthusiasts who value the back country rural lifestyle and scenery try the Molesworth Tag-along 4WD Tour.
Or for a fun, safe and hassle free cycling experience try our Fully Supported Molesworth Cycle Tour.
Discover an amazing part of New Zealand You "Gotta do the Molesworth". Read about the two day tour experienced by Mike Crean in the Press Escape
Discover an amazing part of New Zealand You "Gotta do the Molesworth".
Read about the two day tour experienced by Mike Crean in the Press EscapeRecent Review: "Your organisation of our tour was most professional - the accommodation, meals en route, the hosts at the various homesteads we visited, the fantastic weather, great accommodation and with much laughter along the way. Our sincere thanks to our guide for an unforgettable tour". L.B. Feb 2011
Small Group Tours to South Island Locations
- Molesworth One Day Farm Tour - Enjoy a one-day farm sightseeing tour to the gates of Molesworth Station, NZ's largest cattle station
- Molesworth Two Day Experience Tour - Enjoy two days discovering Molesworth and Rainbow Stations with an overnight stay at Hanmer Springs.
- Three Day Molesworth Heritrage Tour - Discover the Pacific Coast of Marlborough, stay at Ugbrooke Country Estate, visit Molesworth Station, Hanmer Springs Rainbow Valley and the Wairau Plains. Enjoy genuine country hospitality and great food
- Four Day Molesworth and Nelson Lakes Tour - Journey through the high country, meeting local people and enjoying great farm hospitality. Tour snapshot: Blenheim, Pacific Coast, Barewood Garden, Ugbrooke Country Estate, Awatere Valley, Molesworth, Hanmer Springs Rainbow Station, Tophouse, Nelson Lakes Wairau Valley.
- Guided Cycling Tour - Enjoy a four-day high country cycling tour from Blenheim in New Zealand. Cycle up to 40km a day. Experience high country scenery and meeting local farming families.
- Marlborough Wine Tours - Choose the wineries you want to visit on a half or full day Marlborough Wine Tour. Enjoy a taste of the Marlborough region and its wines.
- Southern Secrets Tour - 7 day from Queenstown-Catlins-Fiordland-Stewart Island-Queenstown
- Wild West Coast Tour - 6 day tour from Blenheim-Karamea-Westport-Greymouth-Christchurch-Blenheim
- Top of the South Tour - 7 day tour from Blenheim-Marlborough Sounds-Nelson-Abel Tasman-Collingwood-Nelson Lakes-Hanmer-Kaikoura-Blenheim
- Kaikoura Whale Watch - Combine the spectacular expanse of high country scenery, with the exhilaration of seeing, up close, one of Nature's most magnificent mammals - the giant sperm whale off the Kaikoura coastline.
- Top of the South Golf Tours - A four day Golf tour including Nelson, Hanmer, Kaikoura, and Blenheim, in addition to a tour through the spectacular Rainbow Station and the beautiful Marlborough landscape.
- Winter Tour - Come on a short 2-day winter break to the Awatere Valley in Marlborough and view what high country winter scenery has to offer. Snow covered mountain peaks and crisp, clean, clear air that only the winter can bring.
- Back Country Heli Fish - Exclusive trout fishing tours in the South Island of New Zealand. Travel by helicopter from Hanmer to fish high country lakes and rivers.
Molesworth Station Tours, Blenheim, Marlborough Enquiry Form
50 State Highway 63
Phone: +64 3 577 9897
Fax: +64 3 577 9895
Web: Visit website