Megisti Sailing Charters, Wellington
Come sail with us! Wellington’s most luxury charter vessel!!
Join us for a cruise on the 12.6 metre catamaran Megisti this season!
We can do transfers to go ashore for walks, overnight accommodation, dinner, breakfast and sail, or cruises for corporates, teams and social clubs. Catering can be arranged and is recommended as all is stowed and you are ready to go! Even a small group with a simple coffee, tea and biscuits cruise for a minimum hour is great!!
Straight from the Caribbean, Megisti has travelled through the Panama Canal and over the Pacific Ocean to join us here in Wellington and is now available for your charter! Casual trips leave from Queens Wharf daily as the weather allows in spring, summer and autumn. Normally at 11am and 2pm. Please enquire on the day - email@example.com
Megisti is available for private hire, perfect for corporate functions, romantic sails, hens and stags do’s and birthday parties of all age. We do on-board BBQ (BYO or we can arrange), wedding transfers, learn the basics on a big boat pre-charter overseas, themed sails, 3-7 days live on-boards and overnight accommodation.
- Day and night cruises
- Great for team building and social clubs
- Learn-to-sail trips
- Wildlife and scenery trips
- Transfers to Seaview or Days Bay.
- Parties with the sound system turned up
- Mystery sail trips
- Fundraising trips
- Get a group together!
- Longer day trips available
- Hens nights/day
- Wedding transfer-arrive in style!(as long as it is on water..)
- stag night/day
Not sure if we can do the sail you want? Then just ask Tim!
Accomodation onboard in the dress circle of Wellington.
Enquire about a non-sailing night aboard Megisti, moored up outside Dockside/ Crab shack on Queens Wharf ….just down from the TSB Arena! The night can be a wee bit rocky if a northerly swell happens, but hey!, you’re on a boat! Two cabins available, both double/ queen beds and both private ensuites. Free tea/ coffee making. You can easily walk less than 50 metres to a concert or top restaurants for dinner or top cafes for breakfast!
Overnight experience - For one couple at a time, leave at 6.30pm and back at 9am next day. Iincludes Dinner, bed and breakfast with a sail!
- Point of difference with ALL other charters in Wellington…WE SAIL!!..unless a once in a month calm day…
- Megisti has more than one toilet aboard….actually 4 toilets!!!
- We almost always see Little Blue Penguins on every sail. We see them up nice and close so bring your camera.
- New location for drop offs and pick ups if required is the function venue “The Pier” in Evans Bay.
- See Wellington from a different perspective. Feel the wind in your hair, while enjoying a drink from our fully licensed on-board bar or a Latte from the Galley.
Straight from the Caribbean, Megisti has travelled through the Panama Canal and over the Pacific Ocean to join us here in Wellington and is now available for your charter! Casual trips leave from Queens Wharf daily as the weather allows in spring, summer and autumn. Normally at 11am and 2pm. Please enquire on the day on 027 538 9472.
Megisti Sailing Charters, Wellington Enquiry Form
Phone: 027 538 9472
Mobile: 027 538 9472
Web: Visit website