Lobster Inn Motor Lodge, Kaikoura
Beneath New Zealand's largest crayfish icon rests the Lobster Inn Motor Lodge, motel accommodation & holiday park.
Located adjacent to New World and Kaikoura's new shopping complex, and an easy walk through to the cafe scene and novelty shops one kilometre away.
The Lobster Inn Motor Lodge has 24 self-contained warm, cosy units to suit every traveller's needs. From studios for 1 or 2 persons to large family units. Accommodation to suit all budgets. Seasonal, corporate and wholesale rates may apply. All accommodation is smokefree.
Rooms (prices quoted in NZ$, subject to change)
From $155.00 incl gst
Tea / Coffee / Breakfast Facilities
Sleeps 1-2 persons
From $180.00 incl gst
Sleeps 1-3 persons
Two Bedroom (Own balcony, moutain views)
From $250.00 incl gst
Sleeps 1-4 persons
From $220.00 incl gst
Sleeps 1-5 persons
Sites overlooking Kaikoura Mountain Ranges. All with power and water supply. Boat parking and guest parking. Storage facilities available. Guests have access to all amenities at the Lobster Inn.
Sites from $45.00 - 1-2 pax, $15 additional person.
- Check in 2pm
- Check out 10am
- Ample parking, guest & large vehicle parking FOC
- All room types have tea/coffee/breakfast making facilities
- Range of room types available: studio, deluxe studio, family units
- Larger units all with kitchens
- All rooms with microwave, fridge, hairdryer, electric blankets
- All rooms serviced daily
- 2 x Guest Laundry Areas
- FREE Zenbu Wireless Internet
- Free information service
- Booking service
- Secretarial services available
- Conference Facilities (seating up to 65 people). Ideal for: Team Building, Conferences, Private parties, Product launches, Company meetings, Training sessions.
- Restaurant & Tavern facility onsite
- Power/water camp sites
- Fish filleting area
- Dump station
- Facility block with kitchen area and shower/toilet block
- Boat parking
Stay and Explore all that Kaikoura has to offer. Whale and Dolpin watching is very popular, but there are plenty of additional activities to do when the weather is not ideal to go out on the water. Play a round of golf, explore Kaikoura and the surrounding areas by foot or mountain bike or chill in one of the many cafes around the township.
Kaikoura is approximately 2hrs south of Picton and 2hrs north of Christchurch. Located on Beach Road, 1 km north of the township, adjacent to the New World Shopping Centre and Kaikoura's new shopping complex. An easy walk through to the cafe scene and novelty shops, we are central to Kaikoura's many attractions.
Look for the World famous Lobster on the building.
Lobster Inn Motor Lodge, Kaikoura Enquiry Form
115 Beach Road
Phone: +64 3 319 5743
Freephone: within NZ: 0800 LOBSTER (562 783)
Fax: +64 3 319 6343
Web: Visit website