Kaikoura Lavender Farm
Lavendyl Lavender Farm is situated in scenic Kaikoura in the South Island of New Zealand.
Onsite we have a gift shop full of lavender products including lavender essential oil, massage cream, bath products, lavender honey, skin and hair care products, crafts, preserves, art and much more! On your next visit to Kaikoura enjoy our gardens, tea room and our products and/or stay in our cottage.
Spend the day with us
Enjoy a relaxing stroll through the gardens in a tranquil atmosphere, have a coffee or tea, browse through the lavender products in our shop or stay the night in one of our two self contained cottages.
- 1st May - 31st August. 11:00 - 15:00 Tues - Sun
- 1st September - 30th November. 10:00 - 16:00
- 1st December - 29th February. 09:00 - 19:00
- 1st March - 30th April. 10:00 - 16:00
- 25th December. Closed
Lavendyl farm grows over 50 different varieties of lavender plants on the 5 acre Lavender farm.
Below are a few of the things you can do during your visit to Lavendyl Lavender Farm or during your stay at Dylan's Cottages.
- Stroll through the gardens while admiring lavender
and many other native New Zealand plants and flowers
- Watch the distillation process as we extract 100%
pure lavender and rosemary essential oils
- Purchase lavender products from the unique onsite
gift store and gallery
- Sip on a cup of tea or coffee inside the tearoom or out in the gardens
- Meditate and relax in the circle of thyme
- Have a picnic surrounded by the scent and colour of beautiful
lavender and flower gardens
- Enjoy the scenic views from Mt Fyffe to the Kaikoura
- Meet our friendly sheep and chickens
Lavendyl Lavender Farm, Kaikoura Enquiry Form
268 Postmans Rd
Phone: +64 3 319 5473
Web: Visit website