Kowhai Farm in Canterbury New Zealand is a great place to spend some time if you are interested in horse riding.
- Complete beginners to advanced level riders are welcome.
- Our budget courses are for local people who like to ride on a regular basis with low cost courses available every weekend
- Private mini group available Monday to Friday with your choice of lesson, trek or both.
- Horse riding day tours with free transfers from Oxford.
- Transfers from Christchurch are available POA
Come and enjoy riding a well schooled horse with an experienced instructor. Enjoy walking, trotting and cantering.
- Budget Courses: Kowhai's weekend and School Holiday courses are a great alternative to private horse ownership, with courses every weekend throughout the year, low cost, shuttle from Christchurch* and quality instruction, no wonder so many people choose to ride regularly at Kowhai. Suitable for both adults & unaccompanied children from age 8.
- Riding Lessons: Lessons are available from complete basics to Dressage, Show Jumping and Cross Country for advanced riders. We offer 1 hour private lessons as well as half day group lessons.
Beginner lessons are ideal for first time riders or nervous riders.
- Private Mini Group: Available Monday to Friday with your own private instructor you can choose what your mini group does, lesson, trek or a mix of both. Ideal for a family with limited time. Both half day and full day packages are available and include free transfers from Oxford.
RATES: Please use our enquiry form to request a personalised quote.
Kowhai Farm Horse Riding Holidays & Farmstay, Oxford Enquiry Form
711 Island Road
Phone: +64 3 312 4309
Fax: +64 3 312 3079
Web: Visit website