Kiwi Nest Backpackers & Budget Accommodation, Dunedin
Kiwis Nest is a large, sunny, character brick home situated in the heart
of North Dunedin. Being centrally heated ensures that the rooms are
always warm and cosy, even during the coldest winter months.
We are a few minutes walking distance to the University, Hospital and The Otago Museum. The main shopping district is just a block away and contains most of Dunedin's cafes, bars and restaurants.
Kiwis Nest is is a 30 minute drive from Dunedin airport.
Our accommodation is suitable for a variety of visitors - backpackers and travellers, parents visiting their children at Otago University and visitors to the Hospital.
Accommodation & Rates
(quoted in NZ$, subject to change)
- Dorm room - Dorm rooms sleep up to 6 comfortably and has a fridge and hand basin. Toilets and showers are shared with other guests. - Nightly Rate $28
- Single room - Single rooms sleep one person and typically contain a single bed. Toilets and showers are shared with other guests. - Nightly Rate $48
- Single room with ensuite - Single room with ensuite contains a single bed, desk and fridge and has tea/coffee and HD TV. - Nightly Rate $68
- Double/ Twin rooms - Double rooms sleep 2, have TV, and a small kitchenette with fridge. Typically contain one queen size bed or two single beds. Toilets and showers are shared with other guests. - Nightly Rate $68
- Double/twin room with ensuite - Double/twin rooms with ensuite contain a queen size bed or two single beds, TV, desk and fridge. - Nightly Rate $88
- Fully self contained one bed unit - Self-contained rooms contain a queen size bed, kitchen, bathroom, fridge, TV, and desk. - Nightly Rate $105
Two main shared kitchens, two shared mini kitchens, ironing facilities
and coin operated washing machine and dryer. Beds are fully made up
including sheets, pillow cases and duvets.
There are four off-street car parks and free on street parking is avaliable nearby.
Free wireless internet.
Kiwi Nest Backpackers & Budget Accommodation, Dunedin Enquiry Form
597 George Street
Phone: + 64 3 471 9540
Web: Visit website