Wellington's Kiwi Holiday Park
(formerly Harcourt Holiday Park)
A family run holiday park nestled in the scenic Akatarawa Valley on the banks of the Hutt River in Upper Hutt, New Zealand.
Our holiday park is set in 32 hectares of native bush and rural parkland. Enjoy native birdsong and the mesmerizing flow of the Hutt River in an ideal setting for a restful holiday or stopover before heading to or from the South Island.
Upper Hutt Accommodation
Here we have a choice of affordable accommodation for couples, families and groups ranging from our brand new eco-friendly cabins and amenities or our motel units, tourist flats, cabins and camp sites. We have a strong commitment to providing our guests with sustainable facilities offering an environmentally friendly travel experience.
Take in the fresh farm air and walk amongst the gardens and trees at the adjacent Harcourt Park featuring a children’s play area and frisbee park. You can fish for trout, mountain bike, swim, take a bush walk or visit one of the many exciting attractions located nearby.
Harcourt Park is the filming location of Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit Peter Jackson films.
Enjoy a taste of country life in the city!
- Spacious camp sites
- Wheelchair access to communal kitchen, toilets and showers
- Private parkland setting
- Plenty of room for parking large campers and boats
- BBQ and outdoor areas
- Car wash facility
- Linen Hire available
- Photocopy and fax services
- Internet facilities
- Area information and brochures
- Camp shop
- TV Room
- Children’s Playground
- Communal kitchen and bathroom amenities
- Dump station
- Ody the resident miniature horse
- Adventure playground, toddler’s pool and frisbee park in neighbouring Harcourt Park
- On the shores of The Hutt River
- Just 25 minutes to Wellington and the Interisland Ferry Terminal
ACCOMMODATION RATES: Quoted in NZ$, Subject to Change
- Eco Cabins - From $75
- Motel Units - From $115
- Tourist Flats - From $95
- Family Cabin - From $60
- Kitchen Cabin - From $65
- Standard Cabin - From $45
- Powered Campsite - From $22
- Non Powered Sites - From Adult: $16.00 Child: $10.00 Infant: Free
Wellington's Kiwi Holiday Park, Upper Hutt, Wellington Enquiry Form
43 Akatarawa Road
Phone: +64 4 526 7400
Fax: +64 4 526 7401
Web: Visit website