Beaufort House Akaroa - Luxury Boutique Accommodation
Beaufort House Akaroa offers luxury accommodation and harbour views to discerning guests who enjoy heritage, character and the charm of a bygone era.
All of our rooms have the following:
- Pillow top beds with luxurious white Egyptian sheets, feather down pillows, NZ 100% wool blankets, feather down bed coverings, electric blanket, marcella quilts ….. self control heaters and heated bathroom towel rail
- fluffy Egyptian towels, NZ natural toiletries, hair dryer
- posies of fresh flowers from our own garden
- tea making facilities, Royal Albert fine bone china, selection of teas, plunger coffee, cookies & chocolates, mineral water
- complimentary wireless internet (free Wi-Fi)
- views from every room, either the vineyard, surrounding hills, garden or the sea. peaceful and tranquil settings
- Rates: NZ$395.00 (inc GST – includes free wifi, cooked breakfast option and evening hosted wine & canapés
A wonderful start to the day is a leisurely memorable breakfast from the Beaufort House kitchen! Your breakfast is included in the cost of your room and is a meal to savour.
Breakfast is served in the dining room, on the veranda or on our terrace outdoor table with magnificent views of Akaroa. Much of our produce is home grown in our kitchen garden and we also use an abundance of fresh local produce. Sharon enjoys setting the table from her collection of items from a bygone era, utilising silverware and glassware, and beautiful Portmerion china, in the Pomana design.
Our daily breakfasts consist of the following:
- A choice of fresh juices
- Selection of cereals including Sharon’s home toasted muesli
- Bircher Muesli
- Platter of seasonal fresh fruit, natural yoghurt
- A variety of cooked dishes which change regularly with seasonal choices (includes Noel’s Country Breakfast)
- Freshly baked croissants with a selection of homemade conserves and jams
- Premium freshly ground coffee and a wide selection of teas
Special dietary requirements are catered for on request
Garden & Vineyard
A unique and special Akaroa feature.
Only a few one acre properties still exist in the Akaroa township and this is one of the most inspiring. The site was chosen very carefully to provide all year round sun, protection from the southerly winds and is above the frost zone. It was originally five acres but now consists of well manicured flower beds, roses, native trees and a petite vineyard. Awake to the sounds of native birds including the distinctive sound of the bellbird.
We invite our Bed and Breakfast guests to enjoy our hospitality and understand our environmental approach to this unique property. We encourage guests to meander along the pathways and perhaps find a private area to sit and enjoy the peace and serenity that this special property has to offer.
Beaufort House is a sister property to Banks House Akaroa
Beaufort House Akaroa Enquiry Form
42 Rue Grehan
Phone: +64 3 304 7517
Mobile: +64 21 1904456 (Sharon)
Web: Visit website
Mobile: +64 21 358 417 (Noel)