Commonage Villas, Queenstown

Commonage Villas Queenstown Hotel Queenstown Hill Queenstown luxury holiday homes Luxury family accommodation Queenstown Queenstown exclusive group bookings

Commonage Villas is Queenstown’s newest and most exclusive luxury accommodation.

Nestled on a premium location on Queenstown Hill, the range of wonderfully luxurious and spacious villas feature sweeping panoramic views of the lake and surrounding mountains.

Perfect for luxury family accommodation and groups or simply a romantic haven for couples wanting privacy and peace for a Queenstown honeymoon or special occasion, these exclusive apartments are the very essence of style and taste yet just a short stroll to the centre of town.

Queenstown Luxury Accommodation

Each one of these magnificent exclusive villas boasts breathtaking views of the lake and surrounding mountains.

1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas are available. Each bedroom has it’s own beautifully appointed ensuite bathroom with a separate shower and bath and the master bedroom is complete with a spa bath.

The villas provide exclusive accommodation for couples, groups of couples, families, business executives and small and large conference groups.

Exquisite, elegant interior design coupled with large living areas, balconies and terraces allow you to make the very most of the inspiring surroundings.

Relax and make yourself at home, sink into a cosy couch in front of the fire or enjoy a glass of Central Otago’s finest as you soak in an unforgettable sunset from the privacy of your very own balcony. Alternatively, allow us to arrange a private chef to cater for that special occasion.

Guests staying at Commonage Villas enjoy telephone concierge service 7 days a week and our staff meet you on arrival to make sure you are settled in and assist you with any bookings and activity recommendations.
Our sole aim to is to make your Queenstown holiday truly relaxing and eternally memorable.

Complimentary 5 Star Services

  • Telephone concierge service
  • Villa serviced mid stay for stays of 7 nights or more
  • Fresh flowers, kitchen and bathroom consumables
  • Wireless internet
  • Private garage and laundry
  • Sky TV, LCD in every bedroom, CD and DVD player
  • Hairdryer, bath robes in every bathroom

Optional extras

  • Limousine airport transfers
  • Daily Servicing
  • Personal Chef
  • Pre arrival pantry Stocking
  • In-room massage
  • Nanny service
  • Infant cot and high chair hire

Commonage Villas Rates

Valid from 16th January 2014 to 13 January 2015Please note these prices are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST

Highland Residences

LOW: 995 | MID 1145 | HIGH 1395

LOW: 945 | MID 1045 | HIGH 1245


Grand Promenade Villas

LOW: 995 | MID 1145 | HIGH 1395

LOW: 945 | MID 1045 | HIGH 1245


 Promenade Villas

LOW: 895 | MID 1045 | HIGH 1195

LOW: 795 | MID 995 | HIGH 1045

LOW: 745 | MID 845 | HIGH 945

Ask about our 4 bedroom villa options

Season Dates

  • Mid 16-Jan 26-Feb
  • Low 27-Feb 30-Mar
  • Mid 31-Mar 22-Apr
  • Low 22-Apr 1-Jun
  • Mid 2-Jun 29-Jun
  • High 30-Jun 2-Sep
  • Mid 3-Sep 30-Sep
  • Low 1-Oct 3-Nov
  • Mid 4-Nov 14-Dec
  • High 15-Dec 13-Jan

Tariff Includes:

  • Comprehensive tour of your villa
  • Fresh Flowers on arrival
  • Wireless Internet
  • Sky Television
  • Limited on Site Guest Services
  • Mid stay clean with linen change for stays of 7 nights or more.

Additional Extras: (Prices available on request)

  • Limousine Airport transfers
  • Daily Servicing
  • Private Chef Service
  • Pantry Stocking
  • Cot & high chair hire

Reservations: Rates are for a minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights. A 5 night minimum stay applies over the Christmas & New Year periods.

Cancellation - If a reservation is cancelled the following applies: within 30 days of the visit, a 100 % charge of the total stay applies.

Payment terms - For direct bookings, a 25% non refundable deposit is payable in order to confirm your reservation. The remaining 75% is due 30 days prior to arrival.

Commonage Villas, Queenstown Enquiry Form


15 Kerry Drive

Phone: +64 3 442 8000

Fax: +64 3 442 8001

Web: Visit website

Commonage Villas, Queenstown Enquiry Form