Break One Clay Target Sports, Queenstown
Come and share our passion for Clay Target Shooting amidst the stunning landscape on the private Queenstown Hill Station.
Our professional instructors will guide you in the unique sport of Clay Target Shooting, guaranteeing an exciting adventure like no other in Queenstown!
Offering you courtesy transport, full instruction and coaching on a variety of targets. Whether having never shot, or a seasoned professional, your experience will leave you enthralled with Clay Target Shooting. No experience is required to have fun at our shooting range!
- The Experience - Great for the first time shooter! This is a fantastic activity for family and friends with full instruction and coaching, shoot 6 scored stations with plenty of practice finishing off with our Beretta Challenge of 4 targets one after the other. Come along and learn a new skill. $155 PP.
- The Challenge - Our most popular package shooting 8 scored stations. The Challenge builds on the skills you learn shooting our Experience followed by a stepping up to shoot our true doubles Olympic style. This option offers the most bang for your buck and yet suitable for first time shooters. $175 PP.
- The Top Gun - Ready to make some noise? This is our premier shooting excursion unlike anything else in Queenstown, shooting 10 scored stations. This includes all the coaching and excitement of our popular Experience and Challenge options. Then we will up the tempo with Olympic style true doubles to test any shooter.
Shoot Times & Details
We offer these departure times daily
- (or give us a shout if these times don’t suit!)
Allow 2 ¼ hours return to town for this activity due to private location we provide courtesy return transport from your accommodation or agreed meeting point. The times above are departure times from Queenstown.
What you need to know
Pick up Point:
- The Station Building, corner Camp & Shotover Streets
- Be there 5 minutes before departure time.
- Please allow 2.5 hours return to Queenstown.
- Full instruction and one-on-one tuition.
- Courtesy return transport from Queenstown.
- Fantastic scenery and photo opportunities.
- Loads of fun and adventure!
What to Bring:
- Dress for the weather on the day!
- In the winter – warm coat, jumper, hat, scarf and gloves.
- In the summer – hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Camera! Plenty of photo opportunities to capture those unforgettable moments!
We require children to be around 12 years of age, and recommend around 1.5m tall and weigh 50kgs, call us to check suitability.
Please note that bookings within 24 hours must be made via phone, please call us to book!
Break One Clay Target Sports, Queenstown Enquiry Form
Phone: +64276711112 (outside of NZ)
Freephone: Within NZ: 0800 BREAK 1 (273251)
Web: Visit website