WELCOME TO ALPINE GARDEN MOTEL, HANMER SPRINGS
Qualmark 4 Star Rated ~ Location, Comfort & Hospitality Assured
Situated on the edge of a plateau in one of Hanmer Springs' sunniest positions, with spectacular views over the Hanmer Basin and out to the mountains, yet only a 3-minute stroll to the award-winning thermal pools and alpine village centre.
Alpine Garden Motel offers our guests a perfect base to enjoy all that is Hanmer Springs.
Our aim is to provide you with the highest level of friendly and personal service to ensure your stay with us is enjoyable and refreshing.
2012 SPRING PROMOTION - Valid until the end of October 2012
Stay 2 or more consecutive nights with us and receive a free continental breakfast for 2 people (applicable to the first night only, bookings must be made direct with us either via our website or by phoning: 03 315 7332).
Mention NZ Online Winter promotion when booking
Motel Services & Facilities
Superb views in the sunniest location
9 modern spacious units
- 4 x 1 bedroom (sleeps 1 to 3)
- 2 x 2 bedroom (sleeps 1 to 6)
- 3 deluxe spa bath units (sleeps 1 to 2)
- All units fully self-contained and serviced daily
- All units non-smoking
- Quality Queen-size beds for your comfort with electric blankets
- LCD TV's,Sky digital TV, FreeView, DVD Players and telephone in each unit
- Microwave in each unit
- Hairdryer in each unit
- Continental Breakfast available
- Portacot and highchair available
- Guest Laundry
- Access unit for those in wheelchairs or with limited mobility
- Complimentary morning paper
- Complimentary towels for thermal pool use
- BBQ and playground
- Senior GoldCard Discounts - 10% discount for reservations Sunday to Thursday - excluding Public & School Holidays. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with CRT Card payments and/or bookings made via third parties. Discount applicable for card holders and their spouse/partner only.
- Gift vouchers available
- Wireless Internet services available
Qualmark 4 Star Rated Quality Accommodation & Proud Recipients of the Qualmark Enviro Bronze Award.For those indulging in relaxation check out the superb selection of cafes, restaurants and retail shops in the village, or treat yourself at The Spa. For the more active and the adrenalin junkies you are spoilt for choice.
- Try the more than 40 kilometres of mountain bike trails and forest walks with access at the end of our street
- The superb golf course
- Jet boats
- Horse trekking
- Quad bikes
- Off road adventure rides
- Fresh powder at the Amuri Ski Field
- Or bungy the Waiau Ferry Bridge and so much more.