315 Euro Motel & Serviced Apartments, Dunedin
Superb location, stunning suites and unrivalled service - Chris and Adrienne Roy are committed to providing a superior accommodation experience with a choice of spacious executive studios and fully self-contained, luxurious one-bedroom apartment-style suites. All suites are warm and welcoming, well-appointed with modern and muted décor punctuated with surprising splashes of colour.
Feel energised and step from our motel straight into the beating heart of the city - to cafes, shops, boutiques, local businesses, the University of Otago and Dunedin Hospital. Central and so close to everything!
Whether coming to Dunedin to work or play, to be entertained or to explore the city and the outlying region; 315 Euro Motel is the perfect place to stay.
The motel property combines old heritage with modern architecture and is hidden down a European-style alleyway. With a total re-development of the heritage building on the street-front and a purpose-built modern studio block at the back of the property, 315 Euro seamlessly merges old with new.
Guests have a choice of staying in one of our 20 spacious, beautifully presented suites - 13 studios and 7 self-contained one-bedroom apartments. The latter are all slightly different in their layout and bedding configuration - so there is bound to be something that exactly suits your requirements. We also have three access studio suites that are specifically designed to cater for persons with impaired mobility. If you do require anything in particular, do not hesitate and contact us. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Free inner-city off-street parking (1 vehicle per suite)
- Chargeback service at many local restaurants and cafes
- Free WiFi access or hard-wired high speed internet access
- Lift access to the 3 levels of the studio block
- Same day drycleaning service
- Tour booking service
- A covered outdoor terrace garden area (perfect in summer months)
- Double glazing and soundproofing
All Suites have:
- A non-smoking policy
- Modern and stylish decor
- Flatscreen TVs with 50+ SKY digital channels plus a DVD player
- Leather lounge suites
- Superking or queen beds with heavenly mattress toppers
- Bathrobes provided
- Complimentary slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Bathroom with shower, unlimited hot water, most have underfloor heating and a heated mirror
- Kitchen facilities (at the very least a microwave, fridge, tea and coffee-making facilities, filtered water)
Rooms & Rates
(Prices quoted in NZ$, subject to change)
- Executive Studio Suite - from $160 NZD per night for up to 2 people
- Access Studio Suite - from $160 NZD per night for up to 2 people
- Studio Suite (This unit is situated away from the main accommodation block on the North Side of Cambria Place) - from $160 NZD per night for up to 2 people
- Premier 1-Bedroom Suite - from $200 NZD per night for up to 2 people
- Deluxe 1-Bedroom Suite - from $190 NZD per night for up to 2 people
- Baldwin Suite - from $190 NZD per night for up to 2 people
- 1 Bedroom Suite (This unit is situated away from the main accommodation block on the North Side of Cambria Place) - from $180 NZD per night for up to 2 people
315 Euro Motel & Serviced Apartments, Dunedin Enquiry Form
315 George Street
Phone: +64 3 477 9929
Freephone: within NZ: 0800 387 638
Web: Visit website